Thursday 6 July 2017

Still planting!


My cache of new books...
6th July, 2017
Activity has speeded up if anything...
I have been busy doing little things and gradually I am managing to have a real garden. The slugs and snails are getting targetted too, as anything I plant is surrounded by the Slugless pellets as well as fertilised with the pellets I ordered from EasyMulch and I have been watering every day at the moment in an attempt to still have plants alive before the summer holidays hit.
The planters have been painted and lots of weeds have been shredded. Our next plan is to get a compost bin installed but it also involves getting rid of some serious bushes, so waiting for the garden bin to get emptied ironically!
My bookshelf is creaking from the weight of the birthday books and charity shop finds... I will review them soon as they have been hugely instrumental in giving me information and inspiration, its just been a busy old time!
My planters are looking busy with veg and flowers. and my chocolate cosmos is looking lovely amongst the courgettes, brocolli, and petunias.

Foxgloves...


Seeds for next year..

No comments:

Post a Comment