Sunday 28 January 2018

Gardening book delight

28th January, 2018
A wee hoard of books!
When a friend posted these I was only going to take four... She gave me the lot! As the house gets more exposed to the elements, it’s a great excuse to put the fire on and snuggle up. But you can probably guess which ones I wanted? The planning ones!
Garden has had concrete dug up and giant crates formed the soakaway, and the brick barbecue has been taken to the skip... Now all we need is the Lottery win to extend our budget for the home office: Not going to happen otherwise! But I can continue to dream. My step on the scales this morning was another step in the right direction, and my new drug Tecfidera seems to be agreeing with me (when I remember my evening dose it’s getting closer to the 12hour gap) and despite having to eat something else with it, I am not resorting to junk food, so 2018 is looking a lot more positive. A birthday is coming up and the house being the state it is, it seemed like a good excuse for a Chinese meal, so I’m looking forward to that. But that’s officially February so I can blog again afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment