Monday 9 October 2017

Bulb planting!

9th October 2017
Oh, the anticipation is over... some of my purchases at the NEC can finally go into the ground... And being the compulsive shopper that I am they will be joined by an array of recent purchases! I've got some blue alliums and spiky christophii alliums and purple-grey poppies! Blues and purples and pink! I will plant those tomorrow as the rain is threatening (as well as first school pickup)...
The dilemma is, of course, do I plant them in existing borders or dig up some grass to make new flower areas!
I've had so much thrown at me by builders, structural engineer, and architect during September, regarding the elimination of damp in our wee hoose, that my ideas of a sunken seating area with special soakaways are starting to take on a life of their own and its hard not to think of them as things that will happen!
But where do I put my purchases that they will end up growing next year and not end up in a skip...

No comments:

Post a Comment