Friday 16 March 2018

March detritus!

16th March, 2018
Meshes for the renderer to make sharp corners laid on top of our new bed...
Polystyrene insulation...
It got worse again... my new rugged sleeper bed was suddenly used to hold tiles and render corner pieces! Seriously bemused and not a little bit fed up of the disrespect for garden features.
The extension is close to being finished so this is just a byproduct of that, but I really want this rubbish to disappear, without taking the stuff we can use.



Packaging...
I’d like to be as ecological as I can be but this extension is full of polystyrene and plastic wrapped elements and it’s all going straight into the nonrecyclable bin. Our kitchen was sent over from Italy readymade to be installed and each element was wrapped in cardboard and polystyrene. I hope it will be worth its lack of ecology.
Looking forward to the day we can order a great big bag of gravel to cover the hardcore, bricks and stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment