Friday 25 May 2018

Under the ground... and in the Air!

25th May 2018
Damp and dingy!
My daughters' schools celebrated summer half term by tacking on an extra inset day! What to do?
It's kind of wet out and I have very little money for halfterm so it's
going to have to be helping out and being creative. Youngest made sticky gloop yesterday and Oldest needs to get her (my ancient travel America) backpack ready for a camp tonight in deepest darkest Essex.
I said I had an MRI scan yesterday but I didn't say it wasn't in the clanky tunnel: it was the shiny doughnut you see on hospital dramas, very sleek and hi-tech. My friend who visited me on Wednesday said his father in law had been treated for cancer in the States and their treatments are now miles ahead of the UK. Well, lack of investment in the NHS will be to blame...Get your insurance funded!
We will definitely get out – there's only so much dancing around the living room I can do – and it can be a reward for filling their boxes for things to sell at the garage sale trail organised by the girls' schools PTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment