Thursday 6 September 2018

And breathe...

I am not looking! Sculpture in Jupiter Artland

A guide to Branklyn Gardens, Perth
6th September 2018
Kids are back to School!
I realize I have been quiet this week but even knowing it was going to be a weird week – 2 kids starting different schools and needing different things – I hadn't anticipated no energy to blog about our trip to Scotland.  We had a great week at the end of August seeing family and friends and places, returning to old haunts of my university days and revisiting the beaches and seafronts I love. But returning home was met by a familiar MS brick wall and I lost all energy or enthusiasm and I was reminded of how much I have had to ignore while recovering from surgery.
I can't ignore everything forever but it will be a slow return to my old normal.
I will post reviews of the 2 amazing and incredibly different gardens we visited, Branklyn and JupiterArtland, and how the holiday filled me with energy and enthusiasm, our annus terriblis felt like it was improving just that little bit more. But in case you think it is all good I walked round our garden this morning and despite the sun being out, it is a mess!
The house is a mess too, but as I still can't lift anything significant, I will tap away at my keyboard instead...
Fungus en route to school this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment