Thursday 9 August 2018

Stats of blog?

9th August 2018
August rainfall...

On this damp and dingy day, I got up feeling a bit bleurgh! After shouting about a tidy house a bit to my daughters, I fired up my laptop and got a surprise.
On Gardening with Limits I have written 105 posts. I started it in March 2017 (posted first blog as Jan 2017) and I've had over 8,000 views... not exactly amazing but I am quite astounded.
I get some feedback but no comments, suggestions or questions so I don't really know what gets me views –  pictures or visits or my recent surgery? I do this for my own benefit more than anything else, but I am feeling a bit disoriented by the recent surgery and its recovery time. Those plans I said I was going to make have disappeared into the novellas on my kindle. It's not even that comfortable to read the kindle to be honest, as aches are constant at the moment. I wish there was an answer that took all my woes but it's a constant battle just to keep track of my paracetemol and ibuprofen intake if I'm honest!
Recently I have not found technology to be my friend, but I don't need that to lay out a plan for the garden. I just need an endless stream of fairy dust...

No comments:

Post a Comment