Monday 24 April 2017

Knebworth Garden Show



Daffs and tulips at Ascott House, nr Leighton Buzzard
We have booked tickets and I am excited to see what information or new gadgets I can pick up! Buying plants is always something I want to do, but I must plan and not come home laden with plants that look lovely at the show but need an appropriate location dug out before they come home!

I could always look out for a new gadget to cut the grass (envisions riding home in a mower vehicle!) as I have got the name of someone who does do it occasionally but it's not cost-effective... I just wish that there wasn't restrictions on how much of my front lawn must be retained (living on the borders of protected properties, and in the original Garden City, means I have to maintain 50% of the front garden's grass... I don't like artificial grass so please don't suggest this!
I will also look out for a garden design program; the one I saw in Cambridge turned out to be a game! 😝 But with my new home office I could while away plenty of days between school pick-ups/drop offs, planning around what weeding needs doing.
I was excited when I first saw this in the bookshop but it is a gardening game!

No comments:

Post a Comment