Tuesday 15 May 2018

Cold and miserable?

4th May 2018
Warming up? No!
Why am I longing for a roaring fire in May? Because it is sodden well freezing that’s why! Who turned the heat off? Our soakaway must be helping... we don’t seem to be seeing the puddles next to the house we were getting used to. Having realised we are creeping towards the three (yes THREE year anniversary of our moving in date I should probably be booking some sort of party... but the mess everywhere makes me realise that’s not going to happen unless I am magically cured of all my ailments, not gonna happen anytime soon...




I have been wishing this mess away but today it just reminds me of what work still remains out there. We truly are at the end of our finance for the work on the house. Hence me learning to tile and grout the shower room and kitchen. So after that is finished (when?) I can start looking outside again...





No comments:

Post a Comment