Sunday 13 May 2018

Struggling, really struggling...

Sunday the 13th!
Feeling unlucky?
Making clay masks


Tha Green Man


I really just want to curl up and go to sleep. Maybe on waking I can imagine it’s all been a horrible nightmare... I don’t usually feel that way after a walk round the garden, but today is different. I am hit by the most awful wave of despondency that threatens the whole day.Yet things are growing. We have some ginormous rhubarb which tearing me away from my wallow Squeaky wants me to pick it with her.We also went to the local park which had a Maypole, Morris Men, clay faces and willow headpieces for the kids. There was a Green Man who turns up and tells stories.

But it allowed me to catch up with some messages and thinking, as I have been told that I have precancerous cells and a rather large tumour in my breast. I will have to have more tests, another scan and appointment with a plastic surgeon. Yes my worst fears have come to being advised that a mastectomy is the best way of ensuring the cancer doesn’t become dangerous.
Life took a turn no one can be prepared for and tidying the garden has lost its appeal...


No comments:

Post a Comment