Saturday 30 June 2018

Confused, Confuddled and Perplexed!

30th June 2018
Random Computer Gremlins?
LDGA members

Showing my daughter the
LDGA projects for children

I have written a post for today twice already and I am now drafting my third attempt. Think I may have to look into another platform for my little rambles through my and other people's gardens...
We went into Letchworth today for the Armed Forces Day and got my daughter's spectacles fixed. We ended up giving lots to charity and I talked to the group of gardeners locally (ldga.org.uk) and joined their group, giving me access to the local garden supplies trading shop and visits and coffee meetings locally. As well as a group they run for children which appealed to my youngest. All in time for my summer of incapacity...
The garden is filling up with different colours again: blue clematis, purply pink calla lilies and purple spherocephalon alliums (sp?).
My voucher for the local beer shop also bought me a rhubarb cider! I may have to look into home distilling again: rhubarb gin and cider would make use of the huge stumps of rhubarb which either get turned into rhubarb crumble or stewed for putting on our porridge, which is not a hugely successful use of the fruit, if perfectly tasty!
Here's hoping this post won't get lost!

Clematis up in the apple tree


Weeds run amok in our front garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment